Who am I?
I am currently the CTO (Chief Technology Officer) of LuxAI S.A. robotic company. I am managing an engineering team responsible for the complete production and delivery of our QTrobot. I was formerly working as business innovator at Corporate Business Innovation (CBI) group of MSC Cruises S.A. Previously, I was holding a Senior R&D (Postdoctoral) position at the Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia (IIT) in the iCub Facility department where I accomplished my Ph.D. in Software Architecture for Robotics in 2014. I have been actively involved in and managed varieties of European research projects. I have extensive experienes in robotics, complex system and software engineering.
CTO of LuxAI S.A.
“I don't think there's a universal solution for Mad Girlfriend Bug due to its nature, I switched to AD(d)A and so far the things are going well.”
“Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.” [Salvador Dalí]
- Master thesis (SeART) is granted by GenovaRobot company in 2010
- Ranked 1 in Master EMARO 2
- First place in RoboCup Rescue Real Robot, German open 2005
- First place in RoboCup Rescue Real Robot, Iran open 2006 and 2007
- Second place in RoboCup Rescue Real Robot, German world cup 2006
I have been involved in different European H2020 and FP7 projects such as SecureIOT, WALK-MAN, XPERIENCE and POETICON++ and I currently have a close collaboration with Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT).